NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS:
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff alike, we will continue to follow curbside/drop-off appointment procedures, effective immediately. Our process will be as follows:
- Please call us when you are in the parking lot of the hospital for your pet’s scheduled appointment (318-686-5945).
- A staff member will come out to greet you and will bring your pet into the clinic for diagnosis and treatment.
- Scheduled “drop-off” pet visitsshould be made for exams, blood work or other testing. The same intake and discharge procedures detailed above will occur.
- The doctor will communicate with you by phone for additional medical history, diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
- Except for end-of-life care, clients will not have access to our facilities but may stay on-site in their cars.
- Drive up (curbside) will be required to pick up purchased medications and food.
- You can order your medications for delivery through our online pharmacy: https://sohillsvet.vetsfirstchoice.com
- In order to minimize direct contact time, we can process payments over the phone, mobile card readers can be brought to your car for processing. We will also be accepting cash and check transactions when preferred (please notify via phone if cash/check payments will be made).
- Updates will also be posted on our Facebook Page, but we will be forwarding any applicable information regarding your visit to your preferred email/cell phone.
We appreciate your understanding and invite you to give us a call with any concerns or questions at 318-686-5945. Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19! We will get through this together!